GoodLuck is a multiple award-winning live electronic band from South Africa, who have achieved
an astonishing 8 radio #1 charting hits in just 4 years. GoodLuck are known for their incredible live
show, pushing the boundaries of live electronic performance with their use of drum machines,
synthesisers, electronic percussion, saxophone and vocals. GoodLuck’s latest local and recently
international release ‘I’ve Been Thinking about You’ has been a smash hit sensation across South
Africa with the single being held in the top 5 most ‘SHAZAMMED' songs for over 2 months, hitting
the #1 spot on various radio charts, and the most played song across all radio for the month of
June 2016. The band have just signed their first global record deal with Ultra Music Records in the
States and Sony B1 Recordings in Germany joining some of the world’s dance music elite
alongside Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki, Deadmau5, Benny Benassi, KYGO to name a few.
Since 2012 GoodLuck have been touring around the world, performing at festivals and concerts in
Europe, The UK, Asia and Africa, sharing the stages with Pharrel Williams, Robin Schulz,
Basement Jaxx, Groove Armada, Jungle, Clean Bandit, Paul Oakenfold and more. Their live
performance is very high in energy and comprises of Ben Peters on electronic production and
electronic percussion, Matthew O’Connell on Keyboards and Saxophone and Juliet Harding on live
vocals and LED tambourine.
GoodLuck challenges audiences across the globe to take an interest in a new-wave of pop music
that is being hailed as uniquely African with an ability to transcend audiences and cross over to
modern electronic sound.
GoodLuck's top list of achievements include:
• Signed international record deal with Ultra Music in the US & Sony B1 Recordings in Germany
• 2017 South African Music Awards Winner of Best Pop Album
• Sold out concerts in Cape Town, London, Johannesburg, Amsterdam and Berlin.
• 8 #1 charting radio hits in South Africa out of 11 radio single releases in 4 years.
• iTunes début at #2 on the album sales charts.
• Beatport #1 on the House charts with David Jones remix of 'Taking It Easy'
• Have performed with and opened for Pharrel Williams, Robin Schulz, Clean Bandit, Jungle,
Bassment Jaxx, Paul Oakenfold, Groove Armada and more.
• Nominated for 5 SAMA Awards [including 'Best Duo / Group', 'Best Dance', 'Best Pop' and the
coveted 'Record of the Year']
• Over 2million views on YouTube.
• ‘Back in the Day’ single achieved over 3 million plays on Soundcloud & 2.5 million streams on
• Presented a Master Class at ADE [Amsterdam Dance Event] on sampling with natural sounds in